Director of Marketing
Our client is a leading beauty brand, specializing in high-end hair care products. Their professional quality, innovative, and fun products enable hair stylists and beauty trendsetters to create the most beautiful hair styles.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the development and implementation of the brand’s marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and sales revenue.
• Direct the marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and sales revenue and grow the brand within the mass and specialty retail sector
• Create and implement a 360 degree marketing plan and brand strategies for product introductions, promotions, communications, forecasting and inventory management
• Refine customer segmentations through research and analysis and improve campaigns to ensure programs deliver strong return for the brand
• Manage the marketing budget, maintain the marketing calendar, and remain current of emerging industry news and trends
• Lead brand positioning and assortment architecture and manage the life-cycle brand vision, including product research and ideation and go-to-market launch campaigns
• Evaluate monthly reports for KPI, brand conversations, engagement, and conversion for ongoing campaigns
• Partner with external PR agency to oversee editor, stylist, and celebrity relationships, gifting, and outreach
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising
• 7-10 years’ retail and digital marketing experience, preferably in CPG or beauty
• Background in mass class of trade and understanding of key US retailers
• Team management experience