Director of Marketing
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. With their natural, innovative, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly enjoy glowing skin every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for localizing global marketing calendars for the NA market and executing product launches.
• Partner with global marketing to localize global marketing calendars for the NA market and execute product launches to gain maximum distribution and incremental sales
• Develop annual marketing plans for trade and consumer promotions, including pricing, sales estimates, operations liaison, and POS development by retailer
• Lead category management with each retailer, including planogram, promotion, merchandising, and communication
• Oversee all aspects of traditional and digital PR strategy for the NA market and strategize social media programs
• Grow the retail sales by understanding and communicating all competitive activity and new product launches
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
• 8+ years’ trade marketing and/or marketing experience
• Strong knowledge of North American retailers
• Category management skills
• Cosmetics experience preferred