Director of Marketing
Our client is a well-known organization specializing in research, communication, and treatment. Their innovative, forward-thinking, and integrated approach is improving lives across the globe every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting daily digital marketing strategies, including coordination for the interactive and new media department. You would also be responsible for assisting with research, digital experience strategy, campaign execution, optimization, and content development.
• Direct the development and execution of digital experience strategies and marketing tactics across multiple brands and channels
• Lead the multifaceted marketing programs to promote all of its activities through integrated processes, including traditional, digital, and social media marketing venues
• Oversee the promotions process effective use of available promotional space; conduct trend research and analyze data to provide best-in-class digital experiences
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and implement integrated content inventories and plans
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with third-party partners, agencies, and vendors to assist with the execution of marketing and creative services
• Identify audiences, generate awareness, and drive abstract submissions and attendance for conferences, meetings, and educational workshops
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
• 10+ years’ marketing experience
• Pharma and healthcare experience