Director of Marketing Services
Our client is a leading cosmetics brand, offering a fresh, luxurious, and modern approach. Their company culture fosters creativity and houses some of the most intellectual and style savvy employees.
The Director is responsible for the design of a content strategy along with executing operations across all of Marketing Services, advancing both the efficiency and effectiveness of project workflow, timelines, budgets and resource management.
The ideal candidate should be able to articulate a history of managing the flow of marketing projects with all internal stakeholders. The candidate should exhibit a passion for customer-focused marketing, be an exceptional storyteller, editor, and manager with significant experience developing content across multiple platforms and formats.
• Serve as the liaison and key contact for all cross-functional teams; collect and streamline briefs from all depts. INTL, EDU, MKTING, DIGITAL, RETAIL, SALES: prioritize, time keep, collect feedback, and follow-thru till executed
• Implementation/tracking of leadership process from conception to execution
• Ability to project manage numerous marketing initiatives that support business delivery dates.
• Serve as a lead oversight for all editorial strategy and operations, marketing omni-channel optimization, brand consistency, localization, analytics, and measurement
• Develop and manage the ecosystem of marketing agencies and partners globally, maximizing effectiveness and ROI of the assigned budget
• Align content themes and assets to the needs of target audiences, infusing the workday brand voice and personality
• Create and manage a marketing calendar mapped to business objectives
• 7 + years as Sr. Manager or Director
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel
• Must be process oriented