Director of Media
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing US media strategies to support the strategic growth objectives for all brands. You would also be responsible for optimizing the allocation of media investment.
• Lead US media strategies to support the strategic growth objectives for all brands to achieve the company’s objectives
• Optimize the allocation of media investment across TV, print, paid search, programmatic, video, paid social, paid influencers and paid content
• Oversee budget management across brands and serve as the key liaison for all media questions, issues and inquiries
• Lead media planning for media opportunities among new and existing vendors and ensure measurement plans are implemented for ROI
• Maintain strong relationship with the US media agency and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
• 8+ years’ media experience, preferably in the CPG industry
• Expertise in translating data into insights
• Strong business and thought leadership