Director of Paid Search - Full Time
Rapidly growing global supplement company is looking to add a strategic and tactical Director of Paid Search. The Director of Paid Search will be responsible for driving the overall acquisition marketing efforts. The Director of Paid Search should have deep rooted experience within E-commerce and a proven track record of increasing sales. In this position the Director of Paid Search will be responsible for leading and managing the global paid search team, mentor team members, and creating the strategic vision/road map for growth. The Director of Paid Search will work closely with digital and online marketing managers to develop new acquisition channels in order to reach new audiences.
The Director of Paid Search Will:
- Lead and manage the global paid search team and provide proactive mentorship and training of team members supporting iHerb’s paid accounts; effectively communicate task execution and timeline requirements, provide strategic guidance and constructive feedback to aid growth in their core functional areas or responsibilities.
- Maintain the most up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of online global paid search and the Google Ads platform.
- Create a strategic vision and roadmap for the growth of international paid media efforts and proactively make recommendations to improve paid search.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on conclusions.
- Manage relationships with online marketing partners and vendors and keep up to date on new features and product capabilities.
- Write ad copy and assist with ad copy development and testing; collaborate with organic social media team as needed.
- Collaborate with various teams to effectively drive all aspects of SEM and PPC; clearly communicate goals and areas of opportunity to management.
- Lead and develop ongoing account optimization processes to include structure improvements, targeting improvements (geo, demographic, day-parting, keyword and URL), frequency caps, search query analysis, keyword expansion, advanced use of negative keywords, and improvement in bid management processes and algorithms.
- Explore opportunities to profitably reach audiences new or emerging international paid search or social networks.
- Lead product feed marketing efforts, including Google shopping and other product feed marketing channels.
The Director of Paid Search Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related
- 7-10 years of experience in paid search
- 5+ years in Ecommerce
- Hands on experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Expert level experience with paid search and bid automation
- Team Lead/Management experience
This is a full-time opportunity that will start upon the identification of the proper candidate.