Director of Performance Analytics
Our client is a global, innovative, and industry leading advertising agency located in Manhattan. They use the intelligence, insights, and ideas that come from curiosity to give their clients competitive advantage through media. They are at the center of content and creativity and believe that knowing the latest trends in technology and social media is what propels them to the top. With bright and inviting offices, their company culture is refreshingly collaborative and inclusive allowing the creation of new ideas to be ever flowing.
In this role be responsible for all data flowing between company and the client.
- Responsible for maintaining and up-to-date and exhaustive non-campaign reporting calendar with the client. Ensure that data is structured in a way to deliver on those needs (taxonomy)
- Day to day interaction with client on reporting needs, calendar and larger initiatives
- Pro-actively liaise with external and internal stakeholders to fully understand data needs to ensure they are achievable and incorporated into data structure/taxonomy
- Deep expertise in Mediatools, Mediaocean and Adservers, including how they work together, what their limitations are and how they differ from each other. Accountable to day to day managing of those systems
- Responsible for establishing processes for entering data into the data systems and ensuring compliance from the broader team. This would include training and developing a QA process to ensure the data structure/processes are being adhered to
- Effectively help trouble shoot and resolve issues and errors within these systems
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Work Experience
- 8+ years of related experience in media operations
- Deep experience with Mediatools and Mediaocean required
- Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel (macros, pivots, etc.) required
- Data science experience a plus