Director of Production
Our client is a popular fashion brand revolutionizing the industry with trendsetting styles applauded by fashionistas everywhere. With their modern, cool, and fashion-forward designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the product development process from initial design concept through pre-production release.
• Align the company’s objectives and assortment architecture to build resources in partnership with design, production operations, raw materials, and merchandising
• Work with factories, mills, vendors, and team members to ensure products achieve technical and aesthetic requirements within the targeted cost parameters
• Evaluate seasonal vendor allocation, including cost negotiations based on bottom-up breakdown of bill of materials at division and department level
• Collaborate with merchandising, design, and China teams to establish and monitor over development KPIs, timeline, and development workflow
• Conduct competitive research, analyze the marketplace, and identify key manufacturing, fabrication, and construction trends
• Oversee on-time, full arrival of proto samples and manage calendar milestones, including color and concept, sketch reviews, proto reviews, and fittings
• Bachelor’s degree
• Relationships and proven experience with production manufacturing in Asia and India
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Bilingual in Chinese preferred