Director of Public Relations
Our client is a boutique public relations agency presenting unparalleled solutions for a diverse portfolio of fashion and beauty brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and collaborative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing client relationships and leading strategic communications campaigns.
• Lead strategic plans and recommendations to clients, maintain strong relationships with clients, and ensure client objectives are achieved
• Support agency and operational management, including the growth of new business and managing talent within assigned teams
• Direct strategic communications campaigns, including proactive media relations, digital, influencer and integration programming, and experiential communications campaigns
• Ensure client programs are delivered on-time, within budget, and achieve a standard of excellence aligned with the client’s objectives
• Supervise and mentor a team of PR professionals, foster a collaborative and motivating environment, and establish best practices
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4 years’ relevant experience at a senior level
• Experience managing more than three staff members
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite