Director of Purchasing and Manufacturing, Beauty
Our client is a leading company developing and manufacturing popular beauty products across the globe. Their revolutionary, high-quality, and forward-thinking approach creates top beauty must-haves for every trendsetter.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing activities related to the procurement and manufacturing of beauty cosmetic products. You would also be responsible for establishing production and quality control standards.
• Manage and organize activities related to the procurement and manufacturing of beauty cosmetic products
• Direct manufacturing activities for components and finished goods with all other functions; maintain relationships with external third party suppliers to achieve optimum production for planned launches
• Evaluate production and operating reports for operational, manufacturing, and maintenance issues to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
• Implement production and quality control standards, establish budget and cost controls, and collect data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates
• Create a system to analyze vendor quotations using appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price, delivery, and service
• Guide the development of a manufacturing process plan needs, including personnel, material, subcontract, facility, and equipment
• Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, or related field
• 10+ years’ co-manufacturing or related experience
• Beauty products manufacturing experience, preferably color cosmetics