Director of Replenishment Planning
Our client is an iconic athletic brand creating the most popular athletic apparel and accessories. Their revolutionary, on-trend, and sustainable designs are celebrated by top celebrities and the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the replenishment models and planning future purchases to meet the expected demand for all brands.
• Consolidate demand for the total wholesale channel and ensure wholesale channel receipt needs are met; develop applications to effectively complete and check projections
• Collaborate with production and sales teams to ensure buys achieve retailers’ needs, such as delivery dates and quantities, and communicate issues
• Partner with planners to develop a top line view of the business by customer and seasonal projections by model, wash, and size
• Review retailer projections to ensure alignment with retailer sales performance; evaluate daily Electronic Data Interchange orders and resolve inventory issues
• Establish processes and timelines for the sales and planning teams in order to achieve buying and sourcing deadlines
• Train and mentor planning and sales team members and help them formulate plans to challenge their retail partners
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ wholesale planning and analysis experience
• Experience with multiple levels of distribution
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and AS400