Director of Resource Management -Operations
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled solutions every day. Their modern, on-trend, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Director of Resource Management, you would be responsible for leading all aspects of purchasing and manufacturing and overseeing the production schedule.
• Oversee all aspects of purchasing and manufacturing and lead and maintain the production schedule to ensure completed on-time and accurately
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors for purchasing and receiving and communicate daily
• Lead a team, direct workflows, foster a collaborative environment, provide guidance, and support professional development
• Direct open purchase order management and provide guidance to the sales service teams regarding client information
• Partner with various cross-functional partners, including freight forwarders, warehouse, and sales management to achieve objectives
• Manage inventory purchase for sales orders and planning into open to sell inventory and work with client services to meet monthly targets
• Inventory management experience
• Excellent leadership abilities to manage a team
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Lean Principal Certification a plus