Director of Retail Operations- Activewear Brand
Our client is one of the hottest, growing activewear brands in the industry. As the Director of Retail Operations, you will focus on partnering with senior management and work cross functionally with the retail stores to implement policies and procedures and develop strategic initiatives.
• Develops the use of analytical tools to improve store reporting and metrics
• Responsible for ensuring that cycle counts occur on a regular basis
• Performs cost analysis and budgets to determine the costs of both the retail and operational sides of the business. Communicate such costs through company channels.
• Directs and drives innovation through the Retail POS System
• Ensures that there is consistency in policies from e-commerce to brick & mortar retail
• Directs and influences the store opening process to achieve process and cost efficiencies across the corporate and retail teams
• Focuses on the development of culture and training programs
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• Multi Unit retail management experience AND high product volume experience
• Relevant work experience in planning, with understanding of all phases of retail operations.
• Strong interest in fitness/athletic apparel
• Progressive responsibility/experience in management within retail stores, operations, or finance.
• Previous experience in multiple-store operational and fiscal management.
• Proficient in Excel and MS Office products.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent management, analytical, communication, and presentation skills.