Director of Retail Operations
Our client is a popular fashion brand offering must-have apparel essentials for every trendsetter. Their cool, contemporary, and comfortable designs present effortless and stylish looks for everyday wear.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading all the retail operations of newly relaunched stores and manage the development, deployment, and success of the new retail concepts.
• Direct retail operational initiatives to achieve financial and strategic objectives and train the retail operations team
• Recruit and train the retail operations and field organization, including Store Managers, Sales Associates, and Stock Associates
• Drive store KPIs, achieve established targets, lead KPI analysis, expense control, and sales growth, and manage expenses
• Create consistent and efficient processes, optimize scheduling, and lead store workforce management initiatives
• Establish best practices in customer service and selling, selling and upselling techniques, incentive programs, and talent development
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10+ years retail operations experience for apparel/fashion brands
• Experience across all aspects of retail operations, including store management, payroll and expense management, staff recruiting and training, merchandising/visual, and real estate
• Experience operating omni-channel retail concepts a plus