Director of Sales
Our client is a well known beauty brand offering cosmetics and professional tools to achieve every beauty look. Their high quality, iconic, and innovative approach celebrates every individual’s beauty.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing and implementing a highly strategic sales plan to drive revenue growth for the brand at Sephora. You would also be responsible for collaborating with various cross-functional teams and reporting to the CEO.
• Create and execute a highly strategic and comprehensive sales plan to drive revenue growth; develop a top line sales forecast and retail sales plan for brick and mortar and e-commerce
• Implement activities and events aligned with Sephora sales opportunities; ensure seasonal marketing, education, and events are executed successfully
• Track retail sales and analyze sales plan performance; liaise with executive management to develop a cohesive strategy to increase sales
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including marketing, operations, and education to ensure all teams have necessary resources to execute in-store activities
• Establish and maintain strong business relationships with various Sephora leadership teams, including store management, event, and education teams
• Oversee expenses and ensure costs are on track and within budget; manage production and delivery of education materials
•7+ years management experience in a senior sales leadership role
• Experience managing a Sephora sales team; possess a strong network of Sephora relationships across all management levels; understanding of Sephora structure and business model; proven record of building a successful brand at Sephora
• Ability to travel up to 80%
• Color experience in prestige color and artistry a plus
• Can be located in NYC or San Francisco