Director, Sales and Marketing
Our client is a popular, revolutionary, and eco-friendly brand leading the fabric and home care industry. With their scientific and advanced formulas, it’s never been easier to care for your most beloved garments!
In this position, you would be responsible for directing marketing and sales plan to achieve the company’s objectives. You would also be responsible for leading product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
• Implement and manage marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve objectives for products and services
• Establish and oversee sales and marketing operating budgets; direct advertising and promotion activities, including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail
• Lead product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share achieve optimal market share in relation to standards and economic trends
• Evaluate market research and modify strategy according to changing market and competitive conditions; monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities
• Establish and maintain relationships with leading industry influencers and key strategic partners; meet with key clients and assist sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
• Direct sales forecasting activities and establish performance goals; implement sales territories, quotas, and goals to coordinate sales distribution
• Bachelor's degree
• 7-10 years' related experience in CPG and/or Beauty
• Experience selling-through to Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Amazon
• Possess strong communication, presentation, leadership, and negotiating skills