Director of Sales
Our client is an emerging high-end beauty brand specializing in naturally derived skincare. Their technologically advanced, fine ingredients, and innovative approach presents effortless luxury to feel your most beautiful.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the development and performance of all sales activities for distributor partners and direct accounts. You would also be responsible for leading the sales channels to achieve maximum profitability and growth.
• Mange the development and performance of all sales activities for distributor partners and direct accounts; lead the sales channels to achieve maximum profitability and growth
• Oversee all sales channel performance, including distribution, retail, digital, and direct; oversee the sales department P&L and budget forecast for all channels
• Develop and implement strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the company’s customer base
• Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual account business reports highlighting sell-thru, ranking, productivity, and competitive analysis
• Direct active business development through all channels and in new markets domestically and internationally
• Recruit, train, and mentor the highest-level sales team; establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across all sales channels
• Bachelor's degree
• Proven sales experience
• Sephora and Nordstrom experience