VP of Sales
Our client is an emerging high-end beauty brand specializing in naturally derived skincare. Their technologically advanced, fine ingredients, and innovative approach presents effortless luxury to feel your most beautiful.
In this position, you would be responsible for implementing sales strategy to achieve revenue growth targets and objectives. You would also be responsible for driving the topline across multiple channels, including specialty, ecommerce, spa, and travel retail.
• Direct the brand in North America to achieve sales and profit targets and grow business across channels, including specialty, ecommerce, spa, and travel retail
• Develop and implement wholesale shipment plans and sales forecast across multiple channels and accounts
• Establish retail sales plans to drive sell-through in store and online and implement sales plans and calendars for all key retail partners
• Supervise a field sales team, train and mentor staff, ensure team members receive necessary training to represent the brand
• Identify and pursue new account and business building opportunities across channels and negotiate brand introduction and terms with new retailers
• Oversee account P&L and sales related budgets and ensure costs are aligned with the budgeted P&L to ensure the company achieves monthly sales forecasts
• 10+ years’ sales management and leadership experience
• Skincare sales experience
• Multi-channel experience, preferably retail and direct to consumer
• Proven experience building a branded, high-growth, profitable business across multiple channels
• Experience managing a P&L