Director of Salons
Our client is a well-known beauty brand offering revolutionary hair care and professional tools. Their chic, on-trend, and innovative techniques enable every individual to feel their most beautiful.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing the vision, strategy, and operational management of two salon locations. You would also be responsible for fostering a collaborative team culture and ensuring employees provide the highest level of customer service.
• Develop and implement the overall salon strategy to drive sales and provide an exceptional customer experience
• Establish and maintain a collaborative team culture and ensure employees provide the highest level of customer service
• Direct management for the Salon Management team including: HR, Client Satisfaction, Operations, Education and Location managers
• Mentor employees and encourage professional development; hire and retain employees; conduct employee performance reviews;
• Manage the salon P&L, budget, and forecast; oversee inventory control and salon performance; collaborate with Directors
• Bachelor’ degree in hospitality or related field
• 5-7+ years’ manager or director experience in luxury salon/spa/beauty sector for multiple locations
• 3 years’ P&L, forecasting, and budget experience