Director of Strategy and Insights
Our client is an iconic American men’s and women’s fashion brand that is dedicated to bringing fun, classic, high-quality clothing to its customers. The company is all about the people – employees included – and takes pride in giving back and doing what’s best for its teams, its customers and their communities. The company is all about creating a work environment that is conducive to creativity & getting things done. Their cool, modern offices and warm and inviting company culture are just 2 examples of how they achieve that.
In this role you will monitor key brand and customer health indicators and trends across the customer lifecycle and provide recommendations to maximize acquisition, engagement and retention performance based on how customer behave and interact with the brands.
• Deliver a complete view of customers across all marketing channels using all available data sets that provide line item and summary information
• Demonstrate and understanding of more than just what consumers purchased; analyze and develop insights into how they make purchase decisions throughout the entire consumer journey (online and in-store)
• Build a true 360-degree view of our customer by blending external and internal consumer data on a single platform; answer questions about dynamic customer segments and the evolving market
• Understand our customer’s choices using internal and external data sets to gain a holistic perspective on how consumers interact with our brand and our competitor’s brands
• Analyze data and translate findings into insights and actionable recommendations, integrating relevant brand business knowledge to make actionable recommendations
• Success at Customer Insights comes from success in the business. Partner with business partners a way that supports the business, including a catalog of services and insights, transparent prioritization and business collaboration
• 7-10 years experience in relevant strategy, insights and data analytics, consulting or finance roles including mining and analyzing online/offline/third-party data to understand customer behavior, provide actionable insights and strategies, and measure marketing productivity
• Superior analytical and quantitative skills, with demonstrated ability to look comprehensively across quantitative and qualitative data sources to develop actionable insights for business leaders
• Experience using analytic tools like Business Objects, SAS, SQL and Browse data with strong basis in statistics and modeling
• Experience working closely with DBAs/customer databases to drive improvements to quality, coverage and data flows to analytic and operational databases
• B.A./B.S. degree required, M.B.A or other advanced degree preferred