Director of Talent Management
24 Seven isa modern strategic staffing and recruiting firm working with the most soughtafter companies and brands in the creative industries. We are the go-to talentsource supporting the world’s top teams in Marketing, Interactive, Digital,Creative, Ecommerce, Fashion, Beauty and Events.
24 Seven isgrowing and we are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Director of Talent Management to be anintegral part of our thriving team. With a fun and exciting company culture,bright and stylish offices, a generous compensation package, and an endlesslist of perks and incentives, 24 Seven is the perfect place to let yourentrepreneurial spirit grow and thrive.
• Responsible for researching,identifying and managing the most relevant and effective candidate recruitingtools, blogs, communities, social media and job related websites
• Collaborate with City Managers onrecruiting strategies to ensure we are identifying and recruiting theappropriate mix of talent for their business needs
• Create, develop and organizeonsite and offsite candidate events such as open houses, portfolio reviews,meet ups, tech events, with the goal of identifying and recruiting high qualityexternal candidate for all offices
• Establish and maintainrelationships with schools, training institutions and other organizations thatwould contribute to referring high quality candidates in all offices
• Develop a deep understanding ofour ATS, how candidates funnel through it and provide creative solutions onimproving the process
• Create strategies to ensure apositive external candidate experience from initial contact through placementand their continuous relationship with 24 Seven
• Collaborate with Marketing tocreate engaging content, graphics, videos etc to nature passive candidates withthe goal of converting them to active candidates
• Scour the Digital, Interactiveand Technical market for recruitment/hiring trends and create best
24 Seven practices accordingly
• Work with Talent Coordinatorscompanywide to create best practices for our candidate recruitment andretention experiences.
Skills & Requirements:
• 3-5 years ofinfluencer talent management experience
• Knowledge ofthe Digital, Interactive and Technical markets
• Strong understanding of all social media platforms
• Monitorsand stays current on online media, digital trends and blogs
• Exceptionalcommunication skills, both written and verbal
• Abilityto meet deadlines and follow through
• Exceptional organizational, problem solvingand interpersonal skill
• High energy and outgoing personality
• Calm under pressure and must be able to workin a fast paced environment