Director of User Experience (UX)
Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their modern, on-trend, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the Director of User Experience, you would be responsible for leading a team of UX professionals and applying best practice solutions for content organization, navigation, interaction design, and user processes.
• Establish and lead the user experience team, including research, IA, and UX design, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• Direct site and property audits for use, usability, content, and UX best practices and manage enterprise-level web information architecture process
• Create interactive wireframe systems for large-scale solutions, develop personas and user journeys, and lead design testing
• Communicate objectives to guide the development of a metrics plan and help designers with the application of color, typography, photography, organization, and usability
• Understands how to bridge the gap between design and technology
• Knowledge of human-centered design and how technology impacts user experiences