| || |
As the UI/UX Director, you will be leading the UI/UX team for the highly successful franchise, a mobile game that’s consistently in the Top 50 on the app store. This is an exciting opportunity, as you’ll have a chance to work with a world-class team and a product that touches millions of women’s lives every day.
• Know the player.
• Lead the UI/UX Design team.
• Manage and provide mentorship and help develop individuals on the UI/UX Design team.
• Give feedback to UI/UX Designers at various project stages (concepts, development of systems and elements, execution of screens, creation of animations and iconography, etc) in design reviews, team critiques, and 1:1s to improve the output, efficiency, and quality of their UI/UX execution and deliverables.
• Help guide UI/UX Designers’ near and long-term planning of projects, and guide the design process
• Work with senior members of the UI/UX Design team to build, evolve, and document UI/UX Design guide to improve visual aesthetics and streamline designer onboarding, feature design, and dev implementation.
• Work with Product and Design Leadership on UI/UX roadmap
• Collaborate to define and provide high level UI/UX vision and style guides
• Understand the full picture of all UI/UX Design asks to develop a forward looking, prioritized 3-6 month plan in collaboration with Product and Live Ops.
• Collaborate with other visual design teams (specifically marketing creative and content art teams) to execute on user acquisition, feature launches, content, and engagement campaign launches.
• Balances refined aesthetics with a strong understanding of mobile app interfaces and UX.
• Has a user-centered approach to product design.
• Experienced in managing and developing a UI/UX Design team.
• Experienced with a variety of UI/UX design subdisciplines and deliverables including style guides, UI/UX kit, and design system development; animation; rendering; illustration; iconography; typography.
• Experienced in working with user researchers, UX designers, copywriters, engineers and product managers to drive strategy, vision, and execution.
• Fluent in design programs. (Adobe suite, Invision, Sketch etc.)
• Have an interest in interior design. Understand the fundamentals and keep a pulse on trends.
• Great team chemistry and fosters a fun collaborative work environment
8+ years of experience in UI/UX/Product Design including:
• Recent experience in a product development setting within a mobile app company or a company with a strong mobile presence.
• 5+ years managing mobile UI/UX design teams, including at least 2+ years managing teams of 5 or more.
• Strong presentation skills that inspire and motivate the team
Experience managing a UI/UX Design team that completed projects on:
• Content/media–based products
• E-commerce apps
• Localized products across international markets.