Director, Open-Service VM Design
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest skin care, makeup, and fragrance must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. With their advanced, on-trend, and contemporary approach, it’s never been easier to effortlessly create any flawless beauty look.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the production of customized merchandising elements for open-service environments. You would also be responsible for managing strong relationships with various partners and mentoring a team of two employees.
• Direct production of customized merchandising elements for open-service environments in Canada and North America, including Sephora, Ulta, and Nordstrom
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with retail partners, display vendors, engineers, and internal cross-functional teams
• Work with the Project Manager of Operations for budget, timing, scheduling, and on-counter dates for merchandising tools
• Present ideas to senior management and collaborate with key executives to manage and resolve issues; manage and mentor a team of two employees and foster a collaborative environment
• Provide creative and comprehensive merchandising solutions aligned with the retailer’s needs, processes, approvals, restrictions, and schedules
• Ensure all aspects of merchandising are aligned with the brand’s guidelines; identify, evaluate, and improve efficiencies and value engineering
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture, interior design, industrial design, store design, and visual merchandising
• 7-10 years’ experience, preferably in prestige beauty and skincare within the specialty multi-channel
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop, Cinema 4D, Vector works, and Rhino