Director, Paid Search Marketing
Our client is an iconic high-end fashion retailer, offering apparel, accessories, shoes, and beauty must-haves. Their contemporary, on trend, and chic approach establishes the retailer as a destination for the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the financial results and performance optimization of the SEM channel, including paid search campaigns and PLA campaigns.
• Oversee the execution of Paid Search campaigns across multiple engines and ensure program specific ROI goals are achieved, including customer acquisition and retention goals
• Manage Product Listing Ads/Google Shopping and Dynamic Search Ads campaigns and optimization process
• Lead daily campaign activities, including bid management, feed management, performance monitoring, campaign expansion, search query research, and ad copy writing
• Develop forecasts and scenario models of spending and demand plans based on expected return from marketplace conditions, trends, and promotions
• Supervise a team of direct reports, foster a collaborative environment, provide guidance, and manage onboarding
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, information sciences, or economics preferred
• 5+ years’ enterprise level Paid Search Marketing (SEM) experience in retail or e-commerce environment
• Experience with Google Shopping/Product Listing Ads