Director, Product Management
Director, Product Management
Our client is an innovative software startup that is changing the way IT is handled across the US. They are growing rapidly and are seeking a Director of Product Management to build and manage a team of world class product managers, driving product strategy, defining their roadmap and ensuring the voice of customers are alive and well. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable collaborating with the executive team on high-level product vision and getting deep into the details of understanding customer needs, building requirements, and projecting revenue opportunities.
- Assemble the best product management team in Bellevue, WA.
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap.
- Be a company expert on the customers, market, industry, and competition across the platform and products
- Collaborate with executives and translate their vision into action
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Engage with customers through interviews, small group sessions, and broader market research; gather and understand their pain points, needs, and aspirations
- Adjust the product roadmap based on the scope and feasibility input from Technical Program Managers and dev team
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Participate in sales enablement initiatives (training, roadmap presentations, etc.)
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments).
- Validate the product developed by R&D against the product vision and product requirements
- Track and report on key metrics of product success, including revenue and customer satisfaction
- Have 7-10+ years of B2B software product management and/or marketing experience
- Plus 3-5+ years of experience leading a team
- Display top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Can demonstrate past success building and managing software/SaaS products
24 Seven is a strategic staffing and recruiting firm specializing in marketing, creative and digital talent. We partner with forward-thinking companies and brands to support their evolving talent demands. From freelance, to fulltime, and executive-level searches, we deliver talent that meets our clients’ needs both professionally and culturally with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.