Director Regional Marketing & Consumer Engagement
Our client is an iconic fashion brand offering apparel and accessories for women, men, and kids. Their cool, preppy, and classic approach presents an effortless lifestyle for every stylish individual across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the development of local and tourism-focused programs to engage domestic and international shoppers with experiential marketing, events and customer promotions. You would also be responsible for generating awareness, maximizing store visibility, and driving traffic and sales conversion.
• Drive local and regional awareness and generate store traffic; develop and implement marketing strategies for full-price and company stores
• Execute comprehensive marketing programs for new store openings, including direct mail, email, local events, and store collateral
• Establish local programs to engage shoppers and prospects with experiential marketing and customer promotions
• Liaise with cross-functional partners, such as Zone VPs, Regional Directors and District Managers to analyze marketing plans, monitor program sales, and measure ROI
• Integrate and optimize content for field communications to improve marketing effectiveness and execution
• Manage market research summaries and produce a weekly market update, including tourism headlines, convention numbers, and other key information
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
• 8+ years’ marketing experience, preferably in retail
• Established contacts across different sectors, such as tourism, hospitality, and entertainment