Director Sales, Key Accounts
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. With their natural, innovative, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly enjoy glowing skin every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the sales strategy for the company’s key accounts.
• Oversee and implement the sales strategy and deliver against sales targets for the company’s key accounts
• Manage long-term strategic planning for all planograms, including marketing assets for in-store merchandising and special events
• Lead marketing development for education programs for all in store associates and the management of in-store staff and field coordinators
• Evaluate and negotiate co-op, markdowns, return controls, and achieving space and shelf sell thru store requirements
• Lead three Field Coordinators to develop retail sales in doors assigned to the territory, foster a collaborative environment, and provide guidance
• Guide effective planning and allocation of resources across sampling, marketing, education, and activation
• 5 years’ sales experience and leading sales teams
• Strong knowledge of specialty multi-channel, retailer account planning, and programming
• Understanding of an open-sell environment and multi-channel marketing
• Digital marketing and e-commerce business experience preferred