Director, Technical Product Lead
Our client is a renowned communications agency specializing in digital and integrated media for brands with a social cause. Their forward-thinking, dynamic, and collaborative approach impacts lives across the world for the better.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing a project strategy, plan, and solution framework to achieve business objectives. You would also be responsible for reviewing final deliverables, participating in client reviews, and managing the IT relationship.
• Direct, develop, and implement strategic digital plans and framework in partnership with the VP of Product; partner with the Producer to ensure product quality from concept development to execution
• Ensure accurate project plan, setup, and integration between all specialty teams, such as agencies, specialists, brand, and IT
• Work with the account and PM to determine scope and staff for digital platform strategy, technical platform requirements, and integration requirements
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and oversee the design and development of a range of digital campaigns
• Lead all deliverables and ensure integration and involvement of each specialty; confirm final product quality assurance
• Map products toward goals and KPIs and help build KPIs through the discovery process; confirm work is aligned with brand guidelines and IT systems
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4-6 years’ product manager, technical project manager, or digital/interactive producer experience