Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-have apparel and accessories. Their modern, cool, and on-trend designs are applauded by A-list celebrities and stylish trendsetters alike.
In this position, you would be responsible for working with the Director of Retail Stores and Corporate Business partners to enhance the overall company profitability through feedback and implementation of company policies.
• Direct the store teams and serve as the key expert on company culture, store operations, policies, procedures, and management
• Assist with training associates to achieve maximum sales productivity and ensure sales plans are achieved
• Help with financial and sales audits and inventories to protect the store from internal and external shortage
• Oversee controllable expenses to company guidelines and ensure overall profitability targets are met or exceeded
• Support and execute directives from visual merchandising, operations, and marketing to ensure that information is properly communicated to the store team
• Recruit highest-level staff and retain talent to contribute to the growth of the retail business and division
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, fashion merchandising, or psychology preferred
• 5+ years’ sales management experience in specialty or luxury retail
• Multi-unit management and training experience