Domestic Logistics Coordinator
Our client, an Eco Friendly, Sustainable Yoga Company has an immediate need for an Domestic Logistics Coordinator.
This candidate will be a part of our Global Logistics department. The primary focus for this role will be on servicing our domestic sales channel by accurately preparing labels, packing lists, pallet plans and shipping documentation for customer orders. This role involves extensive work in NetSuite as well as vendor portals (SPS Commerce and Amazon Vendor Central).
Applicants must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and working under strict deadlines. Accuracy, attention to detail, and problem solving skills are crucial. We will provide training on company specifics, but expect this person to be able to “hit the ground running” by leveraging their previous experience in domestic logistics.
· EDI experience (SPS Commerce is preferred)
· ERP experience (NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
· Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Excel)
· UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship Manager
· Experience with processing orders for Dick’s Sporting Goods, REI and Amazon is a plus, but not required.
· 2 to 3 years of experience in domestic logistics and communicating with various freight companies
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred (or relevant work experience)
· Must have excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
· This position communicates frequently with Warehouse, Sales and Customer Care team members.