Beauty E-Business Operations Manager!
Our client is an iconic beauty company creating the latest skin care and makeup must-haves. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing operations and logistics and leading key operational metrics. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams and overseeing the launch calendar.
• Lead operations and logistics and oversee key operational metrics to measure supply chain performance
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams, including operations, customer service, demand planning, supply chain, transportation, packaging, and credit
• Partner with the Consumer Center to ensure reviews are pulled and responded to according to strategy and insights
• Support Account Managers to drive business analysis to improve forecasting, inventory, retailer sell-in, sell-through, and inventory management
• Oversee the launch calendar for all brands and partner with supply chain, operations, demand planning, and Account Managers to ensure effective communication
• 2+ years’ operations, strategy, or analytics-experience
• Operations and supply chain experience preferred
• Knowledge of Amazon or other eretailer operations a plus