E-Business Manager/Digital Sales Manager - REMOTE
E-Business Manager / Digital Sales Manager
The E-Business Manager/Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for the digital customer journey onto the .com platform and e-tailer partners platforms. Your focus will be to improve and optimize .com by managing external service providers and freelancers. You will work jointly with Marketing to increase traffic, engagement, email acquisition and conversion as well as contributing to E-advertising campaigns. You will also lead and implement the CRM program inclusive of the emailing campaign /newsletter. The E-Business Manager or Digital Sales Manager role is a multi-faceted, high-impact, roll-up-ones-sleeves job, in a start-up environment.
- Serve as Digital Strategy and Execution subject matter expert and advocate within the company.
- Establish robust Premium Digital Sales Strategy and follow up with its execution.
- Provide continuous Digital competitive intelligence with the end goal to make the brand one of the leading companies within the digitally focused beauty brands.
- Responsible for the brand's website development, improvement and optimization with managing 3rd party providers for execution.
- Manage site experience and propose analytically supported recommendations for improving user experience with the end goal of increasing conversion.
- Be the “go to” person for all site reporting and analytics including Magento, Google Analytics, 3rd party collaborations and KPI’s. Have a current and thorough understanding of all site metrics and KPIs and be able to communicate them to the broader team.
- Coordinate execution on website in coherence with Marketing Calendar activities (e.g., new product releases, promotions, new functionality)
- Managing digital advertising campaigns (E-advertising) with targeting guidelines, assets optimization to drive different campaign objectives (awareness, conversion).
- Partner with Digital Marketing Specialist to drive optimized media spending (PPC, Display/Retargeting, paid search and display)
- Develop SEO strategy and enhance organic search ranking on most valuable keywords, including the development of targeted landing pages and tactics to deliver high-quality traffic and consumer engagement
- Manage all CRM activities, leveraging segmentation for VIP programs and communication flow capabilities (e.g., welcome series, dormancy activation, cart and browse abandonment, cross-selling, review solicitation, etc.)
- Lead the emailing campaign (newsletter), implement unique sales messaging and execute the campaigns collaborating with our in-house studio.
- Build Digital Sales partnership plan for different adhoc campaign (e.g. Gifting campaign on premium gifting website)
- Monitor daily order queue in partnership with Customer Care manager.
- Troubleshoot issues related to the website and customer orders, working closely with Customer Service and the 3rd party logistics provider to resolve. Support Customer Service on an as needed basis
- The ideal candidate is highly organized, has a proven ability to multi-task, a strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- 5 to 7 yrs’ experience in Digital Sales / Marketing (B2C) with Digital Consumer Journey centric approach
- Understand the Prestige Beauty industry and has knowledge on digitally innovative industries
- Experience in backend e-commerce system and managing CMS Content Management System
- Familiarity with CRM and experience managing email campaigns
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Familiarity with attribution modeling, customer segmentation, website optimization, A/B testing, customer journey optimization, and traffic analysis
- Experience managing digital vendors and performance programs
- Ideally, this person has been solving various brands online challenges and has a track record on continuing to outstandingly transform digital based business
- Collaborative style and solution-oriented
- Analytically strong, insight-seeking, and not afraid to innovative
- Ability to work remotely