E-Commerce Analyst- Contemporary Fashion Brand
Our client, a contemporary apparel brand is seeking an e-commerce analyst to join them for several months on site. You should have prior experience within the fashion or beauty verticals and some management experience under your belt.
• Track and report key functional metrics to control expenses and improve effectiveness
• Create, manage and distribute accurate sales, forecasting, inventory reports and dashboards to management on a regular basis and as needed—ensure the accuracy of all data
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of consumer-direct demand—from trends, new e-tailers and fulfillment sources, promotions—to ensure system-wide inventory and methods are in place to fulfill demand effectively
• Track and communicate concerns: product issues, network performance, e-tailer/fulfiller performance or methods, competitive activity, consumer feedback
• Provide accurate inventory, forecast and sourcing reports, metrics and KPIs
• Monitor customer satisfaction across all channels—work with Customer Experience to ensure all inquiries are addressed and resolved in a timely manner
• Coordinate the stocking, pricing, warehousing and fulfillment activities in new markets
• Working knowledge of SAGE CRM and ERP software, marketing automation software, Google Analytics, Amazon, web analytics, etc.
• Assist with training and management of more junior members on the team, helping them to understand and use analytical tools
•2+ years of experience in a procurement, sourcing, inventory management and/or eComm Analysis
• Familiarity with sourcing and demand forecasting management
• Strong business sense and associated decision-making
• Ability to gather and analyze data and to work effectively with figures/data
• Working knowledge of online marketing methods and relevant benchmarks
• Strong, advancing understanding of eCommerce, e-tailing, web marketplaces; high level of natural curiosity and learning interest regarding these areas
Please send your resume for consideration.