E-Commerce Assistant Merchandiser
Our client is creative, innovative and leading distributor of salon professional products that has been revolutionizing the beauty industry one look at a time. They offer the most prestigious brands the business has to offer, while also encouraging education and offering business building support. With an incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative company culture, they are always working together to create, inspire and train the next generation of stylists.
Our client, a well known American beauty company is looking for an E-Commerce Assistant Merchandiser to support their team. This position will be ongoing and has potential to turn in to a permanent position!
- Generate and analyze sales and inventory reports to assist with product assortments
- Site Merchandising including style information set up and photo input
- Assist with any quality control issues for the website
- Support execution of all E-Commerce site related activities
- Generate and track all purchase orders
- 1-2 years of Merchandising experience required
- Must have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks & manage multiple assignments at the same time
- Knowledge of, and interest in, the e-commerce market space
- Advanced Excel and Retail Math experience preferred
- Knowledge of HTML preferred