Our client is a high-end, luxury men’s and women’s timepiececollection with a rich history and modern appeal. Their pieces range from delicate elegance tobold statements with a classic feel. With the highest standards in quality and construction, they haveremained at the top of the industry. Their company culture is warm with afast-paced energy that is infectious and inviting.
In this role you will beaccountable for supporting the Director, Consumer Marketing in updating all ofthe brands websites and assisting with the launch of e-com on ShopifyPlus.
• Maintain the ecommerceproduct catalog including gathering and uploading product information,reviewing and editing product copy, merchandising products, and maintaining thecategory structure
• Assist with site merchandising for siterefreshes, sale and marketing initiatives such as homepages, emails, landingpages, social media, etc.
• Generate and distribute basic ecommercerelated reporting
• Provide exceptional customer service via phoneand email, including taking orders, troubleshooting web problems, and resolvingcustomer concerns
• 2 year minimum experienceon developing websites / e-commerce
• A collaborative, team-oriented approach
• Strong project/time management skills withability to handle and prioritize multiple projects under rigorous deadlines.
• Ability to take initiative and negotiatecreative solutions.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications(Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required