E-commerce Business Development and Acquisition Manager
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer creating must-have gourmet beverages and accessories. Their modern, innovative, and premium products enrich lives across the globe every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading digital and offline marketing programs to acquire new customers and increase e-commerce revenue. You would also be responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns utilizing PPC, SEM, retargeting, social, and display media.
• Lead digital and offline marketing programs to acquire new customers and increase e-commerce revenue
• Manage digital acquisition media and agencies to drive lower, middle, and upper funnel marketing programs
• Oversee media channels to drive sales on the company’s website and Amazon, including SEM, display, retargeting, affiliates, and paid social media
• Collaborate with the CMO and Digital Content Manager to implement upper funnel awareness campaigns with airline partners, influencers, and global brand campaigns
• Serve as the key contact and liaison with the digital media agency to direct strategy and drive improvement
• Develop plans for new business development to increase revenue and margin and create new business opportunities within Amazon
• Ecommerce media experience selling products to drive revenue, margin with ROI targets
• 2+ years’ Amazon experience
• Strong quantitative skills and understanding of digital media planning, budgets, and KPIs