Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
E-Commerce Coordinator Overview:
As the E-Commerce Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting digital marketing programs, including affiliate marketing, performance display, and email marketing.
E-Commerce Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Support digital marketing programs, including affiliate marketing, performance display, and email marketing
• Assist with creative and marketing content assets, such as image and copy to ensure on-time product campaign launches
• Ensure forecasts are provided for inventory management and ensure E-Commerce maintains a positive stock position
• Set up new items on the site and merchandise accordingly and deploy daily emails to segmented customer groups
E-Commerce Coordinator Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ digital marketing and E-Commerce experience
• Knowledge of online marketing, E-Commerce, social media, content marketing, email marketing, and content creation
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite