| || |
Our client is on a mission to help the world live a healthy lifestyle by making products people love. Headquartered in the Marina District of San Francisco, our client is looking for driven collaborative individuals to help achieve their mission of healthier lifestyles for all.
Our fast growing client is looking for a dynamic, eager individual to join their small but mighty team as an e-Commerce Coordinator.
After seeing unbelievable growth this year, the e-Commerce team has big goals for 2021. You will be an integral part of the team as we continue to grow. This is a critical position. You will be a jack of all trades directly involved in some of the most important decisions we make!
The e-Commerce Coordinator will help to achieve sales targets forour client's e-commerce and e-retail channels (Amazon, Instacart, Target, etc). You will support the team with executing marketing programs, on-site merchandising, performing QA efforts, and helping to manage asset/content creative copy, and general reporting.
The ideal candidate is extremely organized, proactive, takes initiative, and is hungry to learn and contribute. You excel at Excel and love a good deadline!
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE:
Assist in ongoing maintenance and updates of the product database, including addition of new products (gathering product details/images/copy/videos)
Continually monitor and update any outdated information (e.g. discontinued products, price changes, etc.)
Actively merchandise products for an optimal user experience
Assist in checking product inventory, out of stock items and arrival of new products to ensure proper stock status and availability
Assist in the execution of digital marketing efforts such as search, updating banners/creative content/copy
Submit and track creative production requests to the creative team
Assist with Amazon projects/cases
Help compile new product launch/promo information, product shots, videos, and banners
Provide weekly updated sales reports
Update digital marketing reports
WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 2+ years experience working directly with eCommerce retailers is a Bonus!
- MS Office with proficiency in excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc)
- Adobe Photoshop, Amazon Vendor or Seller Central, and CMS experience a plus
- You are a detail-orientated individual with strong organizational skills
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You know how to focus on the bigger picture without letting details slip
- You love working toward a deadline, keeping projects on track, and driving success
- You love multi tasking and wearing many hats