Our client is a leading luxury fashion company based in the heart of New York City. A blend of classic American style with distinctive New York spirit, they bring accessible luxury to the forefront. Best known for their men’s and women’s small leather goods, this iconic brand has become a staple in the fashion industry.
As part of the team, you will enjoy the comfort of feeling like you are a part of a big family that is supportive and focuses on the growth of their people.
In this role you will be delivering above and beyond customer service through the phone, e-mail and live chat.
- Create new ways to improve service and streamline processes to better serve customers
- Always think creatively about ways to improve the customer experience
- Master internal management system to effectively help customers and track all issues
- Manage all aspects of order processing, payment, fulfillment, exchanged and returns
- Maintain online assets for customer experience (FAQ, care inst, stores, etc.)
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree required
- Proficiency using MS Word and Excel
- Energetic, sincere, patient, outgoing and empathetic
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Hard working and extremely organized