Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest, chic must-have essentials. Their contemporary, on-trend, and innovative designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters and fashion editors alike.
As the e-Commerce Coordinator, you would be responsible for supporting the Creative and e-Commerce Manager with daily management of the company’s website.
• Upload new seasonal products, ensure all assets are ready to launch, and maintain e-Commerce imagery guidelines
• Work directly with the production and sales teams to ensure accurate information is delivered for product launches
• Compose engaging product description copy highlighting technical specifications and aligned with the brand’s style guidelines
• Monitor the status of new inventory and creative assets and set up categories for promotions, seasonal, and trend driven activities
• Audit the website daily to drive quality control, resolve web issues, and coordinate campaign and e-Commerce photoshoots
• Oversee the brand’s presence on the third-party marketplace, organizing photoshoots, and process orders
• Experience with an e-Commerce platform or in a startup environment is preferred
• Strong communication, detail-oriented, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of the fashion industry
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop; Shopify experience a plus