Our client is an interactive marketing agency driving unparalleled brand growth. Their forward-thinking, dynamic, and collaborative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for creating Amazon product page optimizations, including optimizing product titles, product descriptions, bullets, and keywords. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with clients and providing campaign insight.
• Develop and implement Amazon product page optimizations, including optimizing product titles, product descriptions, bullets, and keywords
• Compose direct response copy for client’s Amazon Store pages, enhanced brand content, and A+ content
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and communicate directly with clients; manage and implement responses to client reviews on Amazon product pages
• Evaluate performance metrics and generate monthly reports for clients; develop presentations for clients as necessary
• Participate in client meetings and conference calls to present data and provide campaign insight; provide ad hoc phone and email support for clients
• Help streamline SEO techniques for use on client campaigns; remain current of emerging industry trends and developments
• 1+ years’ direct response copywriting experience
• Experience selling or marketing on Amazon a plus
• Experience working on CPG brands a plus