E-commerce Customer Service Rep
Leading Orange County LifestyleBrand is looking for an E-commerce CustomerService Rep to join their team!
- Support the external call center with escalated customer service issues. Look up order records in various online and network systems, interpret information, understand situation, collaborate with coworkers, identify solutions, reach out to customers, explain situation, wow the customer to the point that they shop with us more often in future than they would have if we hadn’t helped them.
- Review and score inbound call center contacts, daily. This process will require a solid grasp of call center tools, call center policies & procedures, critical thinking, and strong documentation and organizational skills.
- Assist supervisor and manager to resolve customer ‘escalated’ issues. This may require original thinking and problem-solving, or one-off projects more-or-less consistent with other tasks listed here.
- Validate and ensure the Call Center is processing requests, such as, but not limited to, customer refunds, authorization removals, and concessions in the appropriate manner.
- Process daily reports such as chargebacks and closing, which will require some data entry. Process & fulfill daily Gift Card orders and concessions. The process includes assigning Gift Cards to new orders, packaging, and organizing for shipment. Volume increases during. In addition to the performance of the job responsibilities, mentioned above, this position may be required to perform supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based on the particular requirements of the operation.
- Minimum two years experience handling escalated customer contacts required.
- Minimum one year call center QA experience required
- Windows, Word, Outlook, and Excel proficiency required and expertise a plus. Proficiency in use of the Internet and email required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Mastery of the English language, including grammar.
- Typing skills of 40+ WPM.
- Reliability in attendance and punctuality is required.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Database experience a plus but not required.
- A clear strong speaking voice.
- Ability to keep confidential matters private (salaries, revenues, customer information, employee and company information).
- Concise communication with supervisors to correct and prevent customer complaints/issues.
- Ability to follow direction and written instructions.