Position: E-commerce Designer/Merchandiser
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area (Delaware County)
Starts: Reviewing resumes immediately
Our client is looking to grow their e-comm business and team, overall. They are looking for a E-commerce Designer/Merchandiser with at least 3 years of experience.
- Partner w/ E-Comm manager to drive the business and bring fresh strategic ideas to the table
- Help create digital assets of product (creating in house photoshoots or sending product out for photography) with a high level of styling
- Content management/attributes of product; ability to creatively speak to the product, a good and creative writer
- Understanding of merchandising for E-Comm
- Handles social media content and promotions
- Partner with design team to brand and design graphics for in house collections
- Create company sales catalogues and documents for existing and new customers
- Partner with packaging designers for graphics/layouts.
- 3+ years of ecommerce merchandising and design
- Understanding/experience in web design
- Social media and website content experience
- Strong writing, graphic and typography skills
If interested, please send your resume for immediate consideration!