E Commerce Manager
Leading Orange County lifestyle brand is seeking an experienced, results-oriented Ecommerce Manager to join our Ecommerce team.
- Plan and coordinate site development and experiences,
- Optimization and bug fixing with back-end and front-end architects and developers.
- Set an extremely high bar for quality and ensure site disruption, site bugs and negative guest experiences are at an absolute minimum.
- Manage site content to create a branded and conversion-focused experiences.
- Measure and optimize traffic flows and budgets to maximize the value of each session.
- Emphasize and prioritize the experience through mobile devices.
- Merchandise and organize products, categories and catalogs based on product performance and product list performance.
- Upload and create launch plans for new products.
- Ensure product information is correct and provides value to the consumer.
- Use data to merchandise the product assortment to be the most relevant to each individual guest.
- Work with planning and buying teams to ensure you will have the inventory you need.
- Constantly analyze and give reports on site performance.
- Utilize these metrics and KPIs to effect change and improvement inside the organization.
- Tweak and iterate on the conversion funnel to maximize growth - adjusting flow, payment methods, shipping terms, product recommendations, etc.
- Plan campaigns, content, and user experiences that drive excitement and engagement for the brand. Work with marketing and creative teams to build engaging content that tells an engaging brand story. Maintain the Ecommerce campaign calendar for the Ecommerce team.
- Partner with the rest of the Ecommerce Team to create campaign products.
- Organize and represent Ecommerce projects to be the primary contact for marketing and creative leads.
- Regularly hypothesize and test user flows, content, and copy to grow user engagement and conversion.
- Report back findings with marketing and creative teams to grow internal knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree is a plus.
- 4+ years of merchandising experience, particularly with Magento. Experience with Magento 2 is a plus. Strong understanding of Google Analytics, HTML/CSS is required.
- Must have strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Previous use of Optimizely, HotJar and other testing software is required.
- Knowledge of Asana or other project management software is helpful.
- Must have excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with GSuite Apps, Office, Sketch and Adobe CC (XD), DOMO is a plus.