E Commerce Manager
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Website Management: must possess best practice DTC ecommerce experience focused on acquisition, retention, engagement, conversions, membership, loyalty. Drive sales while putting the customer first and last in the funnel.
• Search Engine Marketing: provide collaborative and strategic approach to managing the direction and execution of SEM and PPC campaigns with third party agency. Establish budgets and distribute allocations against key strategic targets. Measure, evaluate and optimize spend for maximum growth and ROI.
• Search Engine Optimization: develop SEO strategies associated with web content and meta data to bring relevant customer traffic to key site pages. Optimize onsite and offsite keyword techniques to establish appropriate page rankings.
• Customer Relations Management: display understanding of segmented customer profiles and how to establish 1:1 customer relationships. Target, remarket and engage with customers to maintain repeat purchasing and brand loyalty.
• Technology: possess knowledge of current website technologies and ecommerce trends. Manage third party developer relationship to maintain and progress website performance and efficiency.
• Analytics: extract, gather and analyze web KPIs and consumer data from various sources. Perform A/B testing, make data driven decisions. Provide reporting and insights to leadership teams.
• Travel to retail meetings and/or industry trade shows as needed.
• Any other task or duty as assigned or required.
• BA or BS from accredited institution
• 3+ years of experience in relevant areas of ecommerce management.
• Experience in online retail direct to consumer.
• Ecommerce platform experience required, Shopify preferred.
• MS Office, Google Analytics, basic HTML preferred.
• Background in digital marketing a plus.
• SEO writing techniques a plus.
• Experience in Listrak email marketing and product recs a plus.
• The ability to work independently and utilize project management skills to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Team player with a passion for growth and success