Our client is an iconic E-Commerce retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
E-Commerce Manager Overview:
As the E-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for leading the ecommerce business plan to exceed annual sales targets and increase conversion and repeat visits.
E-Commerce Manager Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement ecommerce business plans to exceed annual sales targets and increase conversion and repeat visits
• Establish a digital marketing and content calendar and lead promotions, marketing activities, and event coordination aligned with holidays, special capsule collections, and sample sales
• Evaluate site selling, customer buying habits, and overall analytics and monitor the product journey, order shipping, inventory transfers, and customer returns
• Communicate with customers to enhance customer service and UX protocols and oversee inventory and markdowns
• Manage merchandise and buy for all seasons and coordinate photoshoots, prep of product, and transport of merchandise
E-Commerce Manager Qualifications:
• 3-5+ years’ digital marketing/ E-Commerce experience
• Knowledge of online marketing, E-Commerce, social media, content marketing, email marketing, and content creation
• Strong understanding of Shopify, Mailchimp ESP, Google Shopping, and Adwords