Our client is a cool upcoming beverage company launched by iconic founders with a modern approach. Their welcoming and fun space fosters a refreshingly collaborative and creative environment every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing platform production, design, development, testing, and launch initiatives.
• Oversee platform production, design, development, testing, and launch initiatives and serve as the primary liaison between developers, in-house designers, and brand team members
• Upload all product related content and manage digital asset and assortment sheet, merchandising, and reports
• Lead implementation of marketing plan, including site creative development, content updates, promotions setup, and email campaigns
• Manage the deployment of all paid media initiatives, including PPC, display, and social and ensure aligns with website messaging and content
• Monitor and analyze site metrics, such as bounce rate, cart abandon, fallout reporting, page load time, sessions, and users
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or related field
• 2 years’ e-commerce management experience
• Understanding of web analytics tools Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture Site Catalyst, or Coremetrics