Our client is a renowned company presenting cutting-edge, award-winning skin care solutions. Their high-end, modern, and innovative must-haves distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for the development and ongoing management of retail E-Commerce in partnership with the Head of Sales and the Director of Marketing.
• Lead web and software creation projects in partnership with the marketing and brand development teams
• Manage direct-to-consumer sales initiatives, digital competitive analysis, and E-Commerce retailer criteria and launch strategy
• Supervise a team of direct reports, including an E-Commerce Customer Care Manager and Customer Care Coordinators
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with third party and traditional retailers and implement E-Commerce key metrics
• Monitor the customer experience through phone, email, chat and “customer voice and experience on social platforms
• Oversee all aspects of the user experience, including site content updates, promotions experience set up, product activation process, and site merchandising improvements
• Create an acquisition strategy, affiliate program, referral program, marketing program, and promotional plans to maximize revenue
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, data sciences, or related field
• 5 + years’ related experience in related role
• 3 + years’ ecommerce operations, business practice, and technologies experience including content management and/or site production
• Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, and Google Adwords