Digital Marketing Jobs
E-Commerce Marketing Coordinator
Our client, a well known cosmetics company, is looking for an eCommerce Marketing Coordinator as a part of the Digital team. Candidate must have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a degree in Marketing or a Business program. The coordinator will work within the eCommerce department to support digital marketing initiatives.
• Assisting in eCommerce reports and analytics
• Project managing site digital requests
• Assist and project manage distribution of marketing collateral to Global marketing teams
• Assist with planning and execution of marketing and promotion calendar, including product launches
• Coordinate and collaborate with other departments
• Research retail patterns within beauty vertical to provide assistance with eCommerce demand planning
• Recent college grad in Marketing or Business
• Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point)
• Ability to work in a high-pace environment
• Ability to work independently
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."