E-commerce Marketing Manager
A global accessories brand is hiring a full-time Marketing Manager! This position is responsible for attracting customers to our brand, driving conversion, and increasing repeat purchase. The Marketing Manager will plan seasonal marketing campaigns, brief and coordinate all assets including email marketing/ website, and work with cross-functional teams to implement marketing strategies for US and Canada. Optimizing our campaigns across channels (ecommerce, print, video) is essential to meet our revenue and conversion goals.
In order to flawlessly execute marketing campaigns, this person must be extremely detail-oriented and organized, and possess strong interpersonal communication skills. S/he will be managing many projects and assets at once, and coordinating with key stakeholders while tracking to tight deadlines.The Marketing Manager will work closely with Creative, Merchandising, Site Operations, Field Development and PR.
Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, 3-5 years of experience
- Multichannel marketing, retail and e-commerce
- Experience creating clear and detailed briefs
- Can work quickly and in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working for a successful fashion or lifestyle brand a plus